jobs in Blanchardstown, County Dublin
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- This Contractor has a variety of interesting projects in Dublin at present including apartment blocks, high profile restoration projects, office blocks and…
€120,000 - €130,000 a year
- The successful PM will report to a company director and can expect a package well above the market average.
- Bonus paid twice per annum (30k+ per annum possible)…
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- Experience in design review process and model management.
- You will report to the senior management team and will be responsible for developing and implementing…
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects from beginning to completion.
- A relevant third level degree &/or trade background;
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- The role will suit someone with a relevant health and safety qualification who would like to get a start in the construction industry.
- €30k – €40k DOE.
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- The successful Health and Safety Manager will be based in the West Dublin Head office, report to the Construction Director and have responsibility for several…
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- This role is specifically for candidates who have recent Irish or UK housing experience on schemes of over 50 units.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- 20 days paid annual leave – with flexitime in place to accrue further annual leave.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Please note we also have similar roles like this in West and North Dublin.
- This is an ideal role for a Foreman with strong overall experience who will manage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.