jobs in Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- If you are looking for a part time job that will both work around your schedule & build your practical knowledge of banking in Ireland, then we want to hear…
€10.10 an hour
- (Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- One Group, one team - 1.
€25,000 a year
- As well as the core role described above – other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines…
- To provide effective administrative and support service to the Student Fees function within the Finance department and contribute to its development across…
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- In order to fulfil the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- We will support your development and you will also…
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- Control stock information & update systems for accurate reporting.
- Daily responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure retail shop is fully stocked at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.