jobs in Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Our Player Support Team in Dublin was freshly built over the last few months, and we are…
- In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to…
- Detail the expected impacts of any business or technology change on the existing systems, operations, organisation, operating model and end-to-end processes.
- Improves business processes and systems by studying current practices;
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams;
- In your new role you will be involved in the exciting design or modification of business systems and IT systems.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
- Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week…
- Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,…
- Scheduling, co-ordinating, preparing and facilitating formal requirements gathering sessions including reviewing / assessing current state and developing future…
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint that have very clear and testable acceptance criteria…
- Ability to project manage several ongoing projects and clearly define and communicate strategy.
- Kubernetes or other container orchestration systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.