jobs in Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- You’ll experience the life of a PwC graduate during a fully paid internship that can last for either 8 or 12 weeks.
- Join us for a summer to remember.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or…
- Have a passion for social media platforms and services.
- Familiar with and user of social media products.
- Accenture and the world’s favorite Social Network are…
- In any of our H.Samuel stores you’ll see our knowledgeable team members devote their days to sharing and celebrating special life-changing moments with our…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Main purpose of the role:
- How will you do it?
- Know our customers, find out more about them, what they like and what they don’t – it can make such a difference to the way we do things.
- You’ll gain experience working with both staple and cutting edge technologies, such as Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, Oracle & SQL databases, VMware, Hyper V,…
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- The successful applicant will work as part of a team providing high quality service and support to customers, branches and open 24.
- Recognised qualification in Chemistry/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering desirable but not essential.
- This role is responsible monitoring, controlling and carrying…
Swords, County Dublin
€11.13 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- As a Service Assistant you’ll give our customers first…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.