jobs in Boston, County Clare
- A Third level qualification in a Science/Engineering discipline.
- Responsibility for rotated laboratory duties including; - calibration, temperature and humidity…
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Responsible for the re-order of selected product lines and also ensuring that stock levels of selected product…
- The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To work with the store management team on key lines and follow space management guidelines…
- Proven DBS Leader ( or equivalent Operational Excellence/ Continuous Improvement experience) with an innovative and creative track record and a flair for…
- Diploma/certification/degree (minimum level 6) in Electronics with two years’ experience.
- Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit,…
- It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business.
- How will you do it?
- The importance of your role.
- Perform all duties in accordance with current safety regulations.
- Proactively contribute, report on equipment line issues during routine maintenance and…
- Ensure all procedures reflect current practices.
- Work with technical operations, validation and other relevant departments to lead the implementation of new…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- To promote and maintain the highest quality of social support and care to the residents of the long-term care facility.
- What does this role entail?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.