jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
- You see opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- Ideally 2 years, but at minimum, 6 months experience in…
Shiseido International France
- We are part of the Shiseido Group, and in joining Laura Mercier you will not only receive innovative and artistry led training, a generous discount on our award…
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all performance targets.
- Take control of your own development.
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,…
- As a lateral thinker, you will be willing to push the boundaries and challenge current working methods and deliverables.
- 8 years+ design related experience.
- Manage own workload, following up on cases when required and being responsible for the timely completion of assignments and work.
- The following are the key duties and responsibilities:
- This role is Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm based on €12.44 per hour, located close to Cork City centre.
- Tracking of rental activity and timely payment and accounting of rental inventory.
- Be able to liase effectively with all levels of clientele and levels of the…
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and at the same time able to manage own workload, following up on cases and being responsible for the timely…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.