jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Minimum of 10+ years post-academic process engineering experience in relevant aseptic/sterile processing design, construction & start-up environment.
- Delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports against a pre-agreed template and deadline • Provision of ad-hoc analysis • Engagement with key…
- Process Concur reports for payment – either through Oracle or manually depending on the market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the…
- Proven networking skills with experience in conducting formal presentations.
- Support sub-contractors both on-site and during the tendering process.
- To answer incoming questions from Holiday Planning Counsellors, New Owner Resource Advisors and Member Services in a courteous and efficient manner and to…
- Accounting or relevant qualification is desirable.
- Manage bad debt and identify high-risk accounts.
- Resolve disputed accounts and achieve personal and…
- Excellent, planning and organisation skills strong attention to detail.
- Respond to supplier enquiries relating to payment queries and ensure successful…
- My client, a leading Multinational Medical Device organisation in the Cork area is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their growing team.
- Oversee the production and review of management, interim, annual and audited accounts together with related accounting activities for your team’s clients.
- You will gain experience in an end to end model that sets this organisation apart from other Fund Administrators and exposes their operational teams to a broad…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.