jobs in Brinny, County Cork
You refined by:
Collins McNicholas (undo)
- You get to do a full discovery, learn about their goals and pain points, and see if the product is a good fit for their needs.
- 25 days paid time off.
- My client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation, as an excellent opportunity for a QC Chemsitry Analyst to join their NPI team in Cork.
- Good PC skills ~ MS office/data entry experience.
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained in the relevant systems.
- Achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Collins McNicholas are recruiting exclusively for Carbery Group, a global leader in food ingredients, flavour, and cheese, as they expand their manufacturing…
- The Field Service Engineer must have the ability to manage projects efficiently and see through to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem and following through to resolution stage.
- Develops and implements site strategies to ensure 100% compliance with all current and future EHS requirements.
- This is a permanent position with a competitive benefit package and would be ideal for a candidate who has supervisory experience in a HR Service Centre…
- Experience is using either Tekla, Strucad of Advanced Steel software is necessary.
- Liaise with shop floor with regard to drawing issues and queries.
- My client, a leading Multinational Medical Device organisation in the Cork area is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their growing team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.