jobs in Brinny, County Cork
You refined by:
Collins McNicholas (undo)
- My client, a leading Multinational Medical Device organisation in the Cork area is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II to join their growing team.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant export business…
- Essentially this will embrace the following:
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Administration duties which include Time and Attendance…
- Process Concur reports for payment – either through Oracle or manually depending on the market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the…
- To have a good working knowledge of all systems in use by Owner Services and Financial Services Departments.
- To strive to become an independent associate, able…
- If you are considering a move in the new year please send on your CV over the Christmas period and we can arrange a time to catch up in January to discuss your…
- Oversee the production and review of management, interim, annual and audited accounts together with related accounting activities for your team’s clients.
- You will gain experience in an end to end model that sets this organisation apart from other Fund Administrators and exposes their operational teams to a broad…
- A minimum of 12 months’ work experience within the water or wastewater treatment industry is desirable.
- Our client, a leading Water and Wastewater treatment…
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursement €50.
- 25 days paid time off.
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.