jobs in Brinny, County Cork
€21,840 a year
- Kevin graduated in 2019 with an honours degree in Business Studies majoring in Human Resources with the focus of establishing a career in recruitment.
- Having worked in a number of different commercial positions, he enjoyed the recruitment part of these roles so it was a natural route to take.
€35,360 a year
- Daily vehicle and paperwork check before leaving site.
- Laura wants to be more than just a small cog in a big machine, instead she wants to be the engine driving…
- A 6-month contract, starting immediately, please note that my client is a growing organisation with vacancies across north Cork.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.