jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Fortnightly & Ad-hoc payment runs to creditors.
- She is responsible for managing a team of recruiters who specialise in all permanent recruitment in Limerick,…
€29,000 - €35,000 a year
- Relevant third level qualification/trade preferred.
- Ensures product quality by inspecting product / documentation and using measuring devices; capable of…
- We are the only co-operative(a social entity) recruitment firm in Ireland which means all the profits get invested back into our business and our people to…
€24,000 - €27,000 a year
- Reporting to the Supervisor you will be responsible for the following.
- Gerry has gained experience working alongside both candidates and employers in the…
€38,000 - €48,000 a year
- Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the…
€54,000 - €61,000 a year
- Have had at least three years satisfactory post qualification experience some of which must be in the area of Musculoskeletal Care,.
- In terms of company culture, you will be joining a solutions driven organisation who live and breathe their values which include leadership, continuous…
€80,000 - €100,000 a year
- FRS Recruitment require a Contracts Manager in Cork City for a well established Irish Building Contractor, listed in the Top 50 Construction CIF Contractors for…
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- Do you have a formal fitter trade?
- She specialises in the recruitment of technical, production, maintenance, engineering, logistics and technical sales…
- Responsible approach to debtor accounts to assist cash flow and avoid bad debtors.
- You should possess good communication, organisational and IT skills along…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.