jobs in Brinny, County Cork
You refined by:
FRS Recruitment (undo)
- You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
- Assist in year in stock take.
- Contract: Full Time - Perm (Mon - Fri, office hours).
- She specialises in the recruitment of technical, production, maintenance, engineering, logistics and technical sales positions.
€122,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
- Please note we have opportunities in North, Mid & West Cork.
- Gerry has gained experience working alongside both candidates and employers in the employment and…
€25,000 - €30,000 a year
- Invoicing and following up on payment (Credit control).
- You will receive excellent training for the role, gaining exposure to all departments before filling…
- Fortnightly & Ad-hoc payment runs to creditors.
- She is responsible for managing a team of recruiters who specialise in all permanent recruitment in Limerick,…
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- On-call duties are also required for Surgical Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their…
- Preparation of accounts for payment.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- She is responsible for managing a team of recruiters who specialise in…
€24,000 - €27,000 a year
- Reporting to the Supervisor you will be responsible for the following.
- Gerry has gained experience working alongside both candidates and employers in the…
- Ability to guide, mentor, train and develop strong relations branch staff.
- The Financial Solutions Advisor, will be required to build enduring and meaningful…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.