jobs in Brinny, County Cork
You refined by:
FRS Recruitment (undo)
€37,000 - €53,265 a year
- Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the…
- Your duties will include operating/controlling the WWTP, monitoring water usage, control checks, update and maintain environmental policies and procedures and…
- This company have a brilliant reputation because they really know how to look after their people & retain their employees and having visited the plant numerous…
€43,897 - €60,124 a year
- On-call duties are required for a Senior House Officer and will allow individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their specialty.
- In conjunction with Pharmacy recruitment, Brian also recruits other Retail & Catering specialists, for clients across the west of Ireland.
- In terms of company culture, you will be joining a solutions driven organisation who live and breathe their values which include leadership, continuous…
- Ability to guide, mentor, train and develop strong relations branch staff.
- The Financial Solutions Advisor, will be required to build enduring and meaningful…
€50,000 - €55,000 a year
- Do you have a formal fitter trade?
- She specialises in the recruitment of technical, production, maintenance, engineering, logistics and technical sales…
- Recruiting staff, ensuring they receive the appropriate training and development in order to perform their tasks effectively and managing their performance on…
- This role is fundamental in adapting and applying clear practices and procedures across the store, from logistics, administration, customer service, stock and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.