jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- This role is fundamental in adapting and applying clear practices and procedures across the store, from logistics, administration, customer service, stock and…
- You might also have searched for: Global Process Engineer job, Senior Process Engineer job, Oral Solid Dose expert job, engineering expert job, engineering job,…
- Having worked in a number of different commercial positions, he enjoyed the recruitment part of these roles so it was a natural route to take.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
- Roll-out of the annual marketing plan which includes media buying, development of creative campaigns…
€121,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
- A Diploma in Medical Physics and Physiological measurement or equivalent.
- Emer has a background in a responsible, autonomous profession so she is well capable…
- All the manager's genuinely want to see you do well and my colleagues are the most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of working with" - Richard O…
- Free company doctor for you and your family, death in service cover, pension, subsidized canteen, 23 days holidays and a generous shift allowance.
€35,360 a year
- Daily vehicle and paperwork check before leaving site.
- Laura wants to be more than just a small cog in a big machine, instead she wants to be the engine driving…
- Ensure that any concerns for the safety and welfare of residents are reported in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with all Policies and Procedures, particularly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.