jobs in Brinny, County Cork
You refined by:
- You will also be responsible for all the administration duties involved in account opening, writing up letter of offers and the anti-money laundering processes.
€23,000 - €24,000 a year
- Your new company is a leading organisation within the Healthcare Sector in Cork.
- You will have a minimum 12 months' experience working in a similar position,…
- You will have strong attention to detail and a high level of organisation and communication skills.
- You will be responsible for all site administration…
€16 an hour
- 4 monthly payment runs (to local suppliers, to European suppliers, to UK Stg suppliers, and Stg payments for our NI office).
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You will have experience in similar role or you will have a background working in accounts.
- You will also have a high level of attention to detail.
- Your new role will see you working as part of the lending and credit fulfilment and operations teams.
- You will be paid on a weekly basis by Hays and will work…
- You will receive a competitive salary with an employer of choice in Cork.
- Your new company is a government funded Research & Development organisation in Cork…
- You must have at least 12 months' experience in a research role along with a minimum Level 8 degree within healthcare or a related discipline.
€35,000 a year
- The organisation has over 2000 employees and continue to expand as it adds value to its customers.
- A large commercial company which provides nationwide services…
- As Facilities Support Coordinator you will be responsible for providing support in the managing of the service desk to provide high quality & timely resolution…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.