jobs in Brinny, County Cork
€12 an hour
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable using Excel for data entry and Microsoft word for typing up letters.
- Managing a busy phone line.
€15 an hour
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- La Crème are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to be based front of house, while also supporting some…
- The following are the key duties and responsibilities:
- This role is Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm based on €12.44 per hour, located close to Cork City centre.
€12 - €14 an hour
- If you are available immediately and have the above experience, please apply today!
- Duties included but are not limited to the following;
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- This role requires candidates with experience coordinating to a high volume, supporting a busy HR department or high level administration.
- Should you have the above experience, please apply today for consideration!
- Court administration: Preparation of court documents and briefs; liaising with…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- High degree of confidentiality and experience in handling sensitive information.
- Demonstrate experience in use of other MS Office products including PowerPoint,…
- La Crème are currently seeking a Data Administrator for a large organisation based in Cork.
- This role is for an initial 3 month duration and is based on the…
€31,000 - €35,000 a year
- If you are available immediately and feel the above role is the right role for you apply today!
- This role involves a lot of data entry and use of different…
- Participate in Data Management process improvements and ongoing maintenance of data in the system.
- Experience managing and contrasting financial data.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.