jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
€10.25 - €11.00 an hour
- Excel Recruitment are looking for staff with experience in retail and hospitality for a variety of sporting events and festivals throughout the year in Cork.
- The site will play a pivotal role in the manufacture of our biologics-based medicines, including in the area of immuno-oncology, and will expand our current…
- Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher.
- Be creative and bring innovative ideas.
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to…
- The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- UPS has since developed a comprehensive European service portfolio, combining local…
- Monitor, operate and control fire alarm systems during and out of working hours.
- Specific responsibilities as defined in the current Assignment Instruction and…
- Alongside hours to suit you and a competitive salary, you will also receive:
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service).
- You see opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- Ideally 2 years, but at minimum, 6 months experience in…
- Cleaning duties to include kitchen, equipment, floors, stores etc.
- We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.