jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- Provide decision support information/analysis to all levels in the organisation.
- Certification in APICS or similar qualification would be an advantage.
- Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher.
- Be creative and bring innovative ideas.
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- In addition to delivery, this role is responsible for the design and development of content ranging from soft skills to functional.
Brinny, County Cork
- Develops and implements site positions and strategies to ensure 100% compliance with all current and future EHS requirements as and when they arise.
- Coaching leaders through various people related matters such as organization development, growth, and change programs, and developing leader capability through…
- Bachelor's degree in language or related field and/or related experience acquired in one of the following sectors: subtitles, journalism, marketing, editorial.
- BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving…
- It’s all about helping our customers feel good, and finding products they’ll really love - whether they know what they’re looking for or not, you’ll be there to…
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- Take control of your own development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.