jobs in Brinny, County Cork
- We are looking for a competent IT Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control.
CBRE Asia Pacific
Brinny, County Cork
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry, and our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful…
Caulfield McCarthy Group
Bandon, County Cork
- Deliver orders on behalf of our customers using the SuperValu.ie service and home delivery service in a manner that will reflect favorably on the SuperValu…
- As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions.
- The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and…
- An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills.
- Administrative Coordinator responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls and scheduling internal meetings.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.