You refined by:
jobs in Castletroy, County Limerick
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- We've over 1,000 stores (and more on the way) in almost every major city and town across the UK and Ireland – not to…
- Flexible hours for deep or heavy cleaning projects;
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, emptying bins,…
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of the cash office.
- Ensure the cash office operates efficiently and effectively at all times and ensures cash is secured…
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative…
- Do you have an eye for detail and an excellent command of the English language?
- Reporting to the CFR Lead, you will be responsible for maintaining editorial and…
€35,000 a year
- Up to €35,000 33 days’ holiday 30% OTE bonus pension relocation allowance.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications…
€25,000 a year
- We really value all of our people, so you’ll receive a competitive salary and a wide range of rewards including 28 days’ holiday (increasing to 33), an annual…
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- We are looking for a Stock Room Assistant to ensure the effective control and receipt of all saleable and non-saleable inventory.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.