jobs in Castletroy, County Limerick
- See Job Specification for further details on this campaign – Details can be found at http://www.stjohnshospital.ie/management-and-admistration/recruitment/.
- Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher.
- Be creative and bring innovative ideas.
- We are looking for a Stock Room Assistant to ensure the effective control and receipt of all saleable and non-saleable inventory.
€47,588 - €58,157 a year
- Panel B (Common Recruitment Pool).
- Applicants must have completed their leaving certificate and have obtained a minimum C3 / O4 grade in ordinary level maths and will need a Valid Safepass Card –…
- To be a successful Office and Stock Assistant you will:
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
€11.78 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- And, as you do it with a positive outlook, others will…
- This will be a managerial role with a heavy focus on people management, data analytics, and continuous process improvement, so those interested should be…
- We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us – tell us about your availability during your application.
- You will be part of a team;
- Please note your application must include:
- A letter of introduction indicating how you meet the criteria outlined in the job description.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.