jobs in Charleville, County Cork
- Attend weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and forecast / scheduling analysts detailing previous and current week’s performance and…
- Suggest improvement solutions across CS and outside CS organisation.
- Experience in data analysis and project management;
- Focus on quality in customer care;
- Work across resources to monitor deliverables, mitigate bottlenecks and assure on-time completion.
- Work with data annotation team to define work expectation and…
- See above Basic Qualifications for full details.
- The position will require a candidate who can lead and manage both performance and programs across sites in our…
- This position requires a candidate who can effectively lead a dispersed and in some cases, remote team, to consistently deliver their performance goals to a…
- Guide EECs data collection and action planning efforts, ensuring they are driving improvement in every team, where we see an opportunity to improve employee…
- Collect business and systems requirements from internal customers, write project plans, and drive project schedules from development commit to release.
- Experience managing international outsourcing operations with responsibilities across multiple sites.
- MBA or advanced degree in business or finance.
- Also, automates tool that will enable completion of root cause analysis and production of corrective action plans for SL misses.
- Fluent in written/read English.
- Amazon's EU Consumer Customer Service Support team is seeking a creative, tech-savvy Instructional Designer with experience in building engaging learner…
- Represent global localization and internationalization perspective during project planning and decision-making.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and…
- To effectively manage sick absence, lateness and attrition by using and following set company guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.