jobs in Clare
- Use of Oracle or an equivalent ERP system an advantage.
- Supervise the daily activities of the department, including Formulation, Impregnation, Slitting and QC…
- Provide technical and managerial guidance to individual contributors and supervisors; provide informal and formal feedback to project/core teams.
- We will be evaluating applicants as we receive them, so don’t hesitate to apply.
- Drives product and process improvements and efficiencies using DBS tools.
- Upkeep of neat and accurate written records as per relevant Formulation procedures.
- Cleaning of tanks and use and maintenance of the CIP system.
- Business Degree or equivalent APICS Certification or IIPMM Diploma and/or has at least 6 years’ experience in a relevant Buyer/Planner position.
- Provide Quality expertise during investigations, process FMEAs and daily manufacturing issues driving process improvements as well as acting as the Quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.