jobs in Clare
Shannon, County Clare
- Expert understanding of related aspects of supply chain processes and/or systems e.g. Planning, Procurement, Inventory and Supplier Management.
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare in relevant modules.
- What does this role entail?
- Ensure operational compliance to all revenue and international trade legislative requirements, in addition to all DGF IE policies and procedures (H&S, Quality,…
Lough George, County Clare
- Operate a computer system to check entry eligibility and process payments.
- Handling / preparation and serving of various foods including, all hot/cold meats,…
- Diploma/certification/degree (minimum level 6) in Electronics with two years’ experience.
- Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit,…
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical…
- You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on standards, customer service and product knowledge to…
- A temporary HR Administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Shannon based client for a period of approximately 3 months.
- Provide technical and managerial guidance to individual contributors and supervisors; provide informal and formal feedback to project/core teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.