jobs in Claregalway, County Galway
- A panel may be created for (Grade V) Staff Officer, Waiting List Department, GUH, from which specified purpose vacancies of full or part time duration may be…
- Come join us and see it for yourself.
- We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing…
€80 a day
- This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting HP.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
- Why should I consider becoming an SPSV driver and alongside FREE NOW?
- The Manual is an online resource designed to help you become an accredited SPSV driver and…
- He/She will be the first line of assistance for members who make contact remotely and will also have secondary responsibility for providing support to other…
- (***may not be suitable for full time students, successful candidates will need to complete a full time paid training period (around 4-6 weeks) before moving…
- Support the store in minimising stock loss by following the loss prevention policies, procedures and action plans.
- Meet personal and store sales targets.
- Candidates must have 6 months cleanroom experience and Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience in a medical device manufacturing…
- Responsibilities will include dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a…
- Working in a clean room environment and following GMP and OCP requirements.
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.