jobs in Claregalway, County Galway
You refined by:
Connolly Motor Group
- Direct customers to relevant department.
- Due to growth across the Group we are currently recruiting for a Receptionist within Connolly Motor Group, Audi Galway…
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Engineering/Mechanical related qualification would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated high level of self-discipline.
- We offer some pretty cool perks too including; shadow equity plan, fruit & healthy snacks, your birthday on us, annual flu shots, community outreach programme…
Natus Medical Incorporated
- Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills, including excellent attention to detail.
- Manage and submit recurring payment files for supplier payments.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual…
€13.13 - €15.15 an hour
- A driving allowance available in addition to our guaranteed hourly rate.
- Daily Performance Related Pay in addition to our guaranteed hourly rate - great income…
- You must have excellent team management, motivational and organisation skills as well as excellent financial acumen.
- Would you like to join us?
€85 a day
- This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.
- You will bring these to life through delivering a best in class service, following our…
- Our programme – ‘Be Healthy’, ‘Be Mindful’, ‘Be Secure’ and ‘Be Awesome’ supports your physical, mental, financial and social wellbeing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.