jobs in Claregalway, County Galway
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous retail experience is desirable is desirable.
- You will have a level 8 degree in a relevant discipline.
- As Office Administrator you will be responsible for corresponding to customer via email and phone call,…
- To secure this role you will need either previous retail experience, or experience as either an optical assistant or dispensing assistant and have a real…
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Galway A panel may be created for Community Healthcare West (Galway Mayo Roscommon Primary Care) from which current and future, permanent and specified purpose…
- Location: Galway University Hospitals A panel may be created for Staff Nurse Cancer Services, GUH, from which permanent and specified purpose contract vacancies…
- Minimum of a level 7 in a Bachelor of Science / Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Administration duties which include updating metrics, Time and Attendance…
- The Purchasing Specialist should be undertaking or be APICS/CIPS qualified or educated to degree level equivalent and have 4- 6 years relevant experience in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.