jobs in Claregalway, County Galway
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, sampling frequencies and test methods, and familiar with practical application of quality engineering tools.
- For further information on this Executive Personal Assistant role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The person extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease.
- The position is responsible for the quality, compliance, production output, and safety on this particular shift in addition to the integration of new processes …
- Sets aggressive department goals that support the current LRP objectives.
- The successful candidate will provide overall leadership to the Production Unit…
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the ‘ON TRACC process is maintained, goals are set and that team members receive relevant…
- HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2019” & “Best in Technical Engineering,…
- Identify, report, and articulate on current trends and unique client or customer situations to both internal and external parties.
- NFQ level 8 degree in a Technical discipline, a Qualification in Project Management and/or a Level 9 (Masters) would be an advantage.
- A strong understanding of current data integrity expectations would be a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor's (Level 8) Degree in Computer Science, Computer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.