jobs in Claregalway, County Galway
You refined by:
Morgan McKinley (undo)
- Be the contact person for employees on a wide range of HR related queries to the organisation's global, regional and country HR policies and procedures,…
- Ensure training records are current and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience within a well known medical device…
- Ensure the sundry debtors balance (cash received not allocated to an account) is kept current and balances don't stay longer than 30 days.
- Ensure that cash targets are met, and payment terms are respected.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Bachelor's Degree/Masters or equivalent in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and ambitious person who works well under pressure and has experience in monthly/ year-end reporting, budget…
- Direct responsibility for the management and successful completion of significant projects ie. NPI and Process Improvements.
- Establish programs and processes to deliver year on year improvements in service, cost and inventory performance.
- 6-8 years' experience in a relevant area.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and business process owners to ensure process improvements meet objectives and are practical.
- Candidates with a legal or clinical qualification (e.g. registered nurse or experience in physiological or clinical measurement science) will also be considered…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.