jobs in Claregalway, County Galway
- You will have strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and have the ability to manage numerous tasks/ projects.
- What you'll get in return.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, which is essential in ensuring a successful shop • Treat customers and colleagues with respect • Embrace…
- Running reports for the centre, TTS report, Cares report and Apple report.
- The centre clerk is responsible for all centre administrative tasks in the package…
- In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate…
€80 a day
- This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting HP.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Who are we and what is it like to work with us?
- Our Accessories department are looking for an experienced Sales Assistant to join their team in our Brown Thomas Galway store on a temporary part time basis …
- We offer some pretty cool perks too including; shadow equity plan, fruit & healthy snacks, your birthday on us, annual flu shots, community outreach programme…
Natus Medical Incorporated
- Our ideal candidate will have the following desired qualifications and skills:
- Complete month end accounts and balance sheet reconciliations using Cadency…
- To secure this role you will need previous experience as an optical assistant and have a real passion for providing fantastic customer care.
- To gain experience and understanding of the laboratory systems including LIMS and Empower, with a view to becoming the back up for the R&D Laboratory Systems…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.