jobs in Commons, County Tipperary
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny
- The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- A relevant third level degree, masters level preferable.
- Achieved a recognised professional or third level qualification that is relevant to the role.
- Possesses good knowledge of either front office investment…
- The role will require the person to work closely with various local and global stakeholders across the organisation to drive process improvements and drive a…
€24,000 - €29,000 a year
- Elizabeth recruits for both permanent and contract staff and has recruited at every level of an organisation from graduates through to senior management across…
Mount Pleasant, County Kilkenny
- A bonus scheme, paid every 6 months if shop hits targets, of up to £250.
- Apply today for more information and see if you have what it takes to work for one of…
Callan, County Kilkenny
- As a Pharmacy Technician/Dispenser you will gain extensive dispensary experience within our Community Pharmacy.
- Min 2 years Post Qualification Experience.
- Essential Skills and Experience: • Hold an appropriate degree qualification;• Experience of habitat surveys and protected species surveys• Motivated to work…
- These positions require experience in some or all of the following areas: Hotel Front Office & Reservations Systems, Revenue Management, Hotel Accounting…
- Using corporate PPR tools, actively participate in the performance appraisal process with your direct reports and monitor overall timeliness of completion for…
€27,000 a year
- Crossell Recruitment are currently recruiting an Area Manager for our client who are a leading supplier of non-food household products to the grocery market.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.