jobs in County Cork
- If you are a non - EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
- Day to day of the role:
- With 50 years of experience as innovators in biopharma facilities, our more than 3,800 skilled architectural, engineering and construction professionals…
€22,609 - €35,218 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Proven social networking proficiency including in depth data mining abilities.
- Be experienced in pro-active sourcing, including use of social networks and other…
- Location: HBS Estates, Cork & Kerry There is currently one permanent and whole-time vacancy available in the Maintenance Department, Cork University Hospital A…
- “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age,…
- Now hiring a Data Coordinator – Supply Chain to join our team in Cork on a contract of up to 12 months duration.
- Advanced excel skills including macros.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,…
- Assist with and contribute to department administration, marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Ensure project targets are met, providing progress reports to…
- Drive proactive engagement with the Sales Teams to ensure they are informed on optimal deal structures to drive revenue & potential deal challenges during the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.