jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
You refined by:
- You’ll experience the life of a PwC graduate during a fully paid internship that can last for either 8 or 12 weeks.
- Join us for a summer to remember.
- Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
Christian Aid Ireland
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Graduate qualifications in political science, law or other relevant social science or development studies.
- Good understanding of the broader issues and current…
- We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs…
- Related practical experience is preferred.
- This role is based within the Ireland finance department in Leixlip interacting with accounting, operational finance…
- From day one of your summer internship or year-long placement at Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire the highly…
- Competitive intelligence - Track and monitor the New Product Development, promotions, above the line and in store activities of other key competitor brands and…
€42,400 a year
- Oversee all elements of packaging from project initiation to completion (including labelling, legal check, brand design and visual styling).
- As an intern, you’ll work full time on current business needs and be provided with training and guidance that will empower you to make an impact.
- Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 2+ years reception and administration experience is essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.