jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
€35,000 a year
- High school diploma / Associates Degree or higher.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will gain an invaluable and transferable skill-set in a successful organisation.
- Your new company is a highly established organisation, conveniently located…
- Within this role, you will gain the opportunity to be involved through the construction stages of a variety of projects across Ireland, including;
€45,000 a year
- You will receive a defined pension contribution, healthcare is also provided.
- You will receive an excellent salary package of €45,000 pro rata.
€135 a day
- You will be offered a highly competitive daily rate and an ongoing contract (initially 4 - 6 months).
- You will need to have intermediate - advanced Excel skills…
€25,000 a year
- You will gain valuable and transferable experience from a reputable organisation.
- You will receive a very competitive hourly rate, parking on site as well as…
€300 - €350 a day
- Fantastic career development opportunities and training within an ever-growing organisation.
- You will liaise with relevant service delivery teams, third party…
€28,000 - €30,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself providing support and organisation to the company by assisting both the private client team and operations team with…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will see yourself in an administrative support position in a reputable Irish organisation in the heart of Dublin City.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Your new company is a public-sector organisation conveniently located on the South side of Dublin city centre.
- You will also receive a competitive salary.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.