jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
You refined by:
Swords, County Dublin (undo)
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary…
- With a desire to learn, work hard and be part of globally successful business, your attitude is equally as important as your experience.
- If you are a senior Supervisor, or current Assistant Manager looking for their next challenge then this could be the opportunity for you.
Swords, County Dublin
€21.20 - €36.05 an hour
- Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
- Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare in relevant modules.
- What does this role entail?
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
€60,000 - €65,000 a year
- Monitor live projects and provide progress reports to present to both the project team and the client.
- Produce programme information (including narratives) to…
- Relevant IPU Pharmacy Technician qualification or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies.
- Ensure the smooth running of the dispensary for the ease of…
€10.50 an hour
- This will include showering, dressing, toileting, feeding, providing emotional support and company,.
- The overall responsibility of the Care Assistant will be to…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.