You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
- Processing of payment requests, sourcing the required approvers and updating the relevant cashbooks.
- Overall responsibilities will include, but will not be…
- Process vendor invoices in SAP system, ensure correct cost centre allocation, process payment run, deal with queries and reconcile to vendor statements.
- Month end and year end analysis and review of accounts.
- Maintain efficient business administration processes to ensure accounts payable invoices are entered in…
David Kennedy Financial Consulting
- An interest in digital marketing and website development is desirable but not essential.
- Assisting accountants with client audits, accounts, tax returns,…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- For more info see www.wallacemyers.ie/privacy-policy.
- Relevant experience as per duties outlined above.
- These include roles in accountancy, financial services,…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Health Insurance after 6 months.
- We have an exciting role available as an Accounts Assistant for an upwardly mobile, sports media company.
HRM Executive Recruitment
€35,000 a year
- They are looking for an Accounts Assistant that will be based in the Dublin office.
- Working knowledge of MS office packages, specifically Excel and Word.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Assisting in the completion of monthly management accounts.
- Some of the day to day duties include:
- We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on…
- The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven knowledge of Kerridge systems (or similar), Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.