jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
- They will aid the business in identifying and breaking down the current state of their business processes and create As Is maps.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Our Player Support Team in Dublin was freshly built over the last few months, and we are…
- Detail the expected impacts of any business or technology change on the existing systems, operations, organisation, operating model and end-to-end processes.
- In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to…
- Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,…
- Improves business processes and systems by studying current practices; designing modifications (process / workflows / user interface).
- Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
- Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week…
- In your new role you will be involved in the exciting design or modification of business systems and IT systems.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint that have very clear and testable acceptance criteria…
- Work closely with IT & Operations to ensure that any current or new products being proposed work in line with current (or future) technical capabilities.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.