jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
You refined by:
Finance Manager (undo)
- 12+ years of relevant practical experience (e.g.:
- University accounting degree or accounting qualification with a solid understanding of Irish GAAP.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual…
- They will also appreciate the importance of strong governance, be committed to ensuring the organisation can continue to succeed in the work it does and will…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as…
€75,000 - €80,000 a year
- Work with the Group Finance team to drive completion of the weekly cash forecast template and weekly cash summary report for the CFO.
- 6 to 7 years post qualification experience.
- You will also be responsible for the direct investment activities and develop strategies and plans for the long-term…
€62,000 - €68,000 a year
- 25 days annual leave ,professional membership fees paid, staff discounts, the company promote a good work/life balance and offer professional development and…
- The ideal candidate will be Big 4 – ACA Qualified Accountant with at least one year Industry experience.
- Implement effective financial controls and reporting…
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€65,000 - €70,000 a year
- Assessing, developing and implementing financial controls and policies across all areas of the business.
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.