jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Focus on upselling and optimisation during weekly and quarterly meetings.
- As well as driving Customer Success, a key focus will be to act as an advocate for new…
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Frequent project based assignments using data analytics to develop and drive informed strategic business decisions.
- Understanding of P& fundamental’s desirable.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels within an organisation, build trust and strong…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- For further information about the company please see our website:
- Liaise with the procurement lead during the package letting process, interview & progress…
- Plans and manages the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks and leads the throughout the project duration until close…
- We'll need you to have hands-on experience managing player support systems for a variety of games as well as experience interacting with product stakeholders.
- Buzzing hub of activity, our Dublin Head Office is an innovatively designed space above the original.
- Penney’s store – so you can see the results of your hard…
- In order to succeed in this role you will need to be results orientated and driven to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, Experience in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.