jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Due to the nature of some activities and to avoid unwanted…
€18,000 - €29,000 a year
- The post holder will provide administration support to a busy HR dept which will include, updating our HR database with staff absences, salary and HR…
€25,000 - €35,000 a year
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard.
- We pride ourselves on a social, collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee…
- Liaise regularly with your operations Manager and head office suppliers.
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the grocery retail industry, preferably…
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint that have very clear and testable acceptance criteria…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- Maintain the Approved Sub-contractor Insurance Register ensuring that all the information is accurate and current, and that a hard and electronic copy of the…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Minimum of 1-3 years in space of investment administration and\or investment accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Our client, a financial services and real estate firm, seeks an experienced Executive…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€27,000 a year
- A well renowned Irish Communications Company established for over 30 years based in Blackrock are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join their…
€30,000 - €33,000 a year
- Good computer knowledge to include excel and word.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external contacts and liaise with relevant parties…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.