jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Site Administrator required for a leading Main Building Contractor to work on a large residential scheme just north of Blanchardstown with about 2 years…
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site;
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- Lodgement of relevant completion stage documents, where required, coordination of inspection plan as implemented for lodgement and execution of completion…
- Set up Credit Agreements with suppliers in line with Accounts Payment terms.
- Storing all emailed purchase orders in the project file so that costs and specific…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Construction Management Degree or Civil Engineering Degree.
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Office for the accounts related activities performed on site.
- GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20…
- Please note we have various other site clerk roles in various parts of Dublin.
- Preferably a Third-level Construction qualification.
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10m.
- This is the ideal role for the experienced Contracts Manager coming from another Main…
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend change to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Level 8 or 9 in a relevant Civil, Structural or Architectural qualification.
- CSA Project Manager with project and design management experience for the position…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.