jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- This is an excellent opportunity for the experienced foreman to join a Tier 1 company who are working on one of the largest civils projects in the country at…
- The successful applicant will be tasked with leading and managing the successful delivery of several projects within Ireland in addition to ensuring the…
- Must be degree qualified in Engineering or Construction Management.
- You will be responsible for managing several projects.
- Ensuring project targets are met.
- We have placed many people in this company over the past year and from all reports, it is a great place to work.
- Strong IT skills for reports.
- This is an exciting senior role for a Senior PM that wants to take the next step in their career and join a team of ambitious construction professionals to work…
- This role is specifically for candidates who have recent Irish or UK housing experience on schemes of over 50 units.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure completion dates are met.
- Please note we also have another role similar to this on another site in South Dublin.
- Managing health and safety on Site.
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme.
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and…
- The successful development manager will be expected to lead their own projects across all aspects of the development process including options analysis,…
- Degree qualified preferably a Quantity Surveying or Engineering graduate.
- Assistant Residential Development Manager required for a leading residential developer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.