jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Must hold eligibility to work and live in Ireland.
- Project experience should include some data centre project work.
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- This is an exciting senior role for a Senior PM that wants to take the next step in their career and join a team of ambitious construction professionals to work…
- This is an excellent role with a great company with an expected duration of the project being 3 years+.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Must have worked on projects that are valued above €5 million.
- Our client has a large portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential,…
- In addition to the above role, we have a large number of permanent positions with a range of engineering consultancies across Ireland.
- Clients include both the public and private sectors of Civil Engineering Infrastructure, Water Services, Residential Development, Private Commercial Development…
- The successful development manager will be expected to lead their own projects across all aspects of the development process including options analysis,…
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme.
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and…
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects from beginning to completion.
- The successful Electrical Estimator will join a global company committed to…
- Previous experience of bid writing within given deadlines, including detailed technical content and coordinating contributions from others.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.