jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
You refined by:
€85,000 - €95,000 a year
- This role is specifically for candidates who have recent Irish or UK housing experience on schemes of over 50 units.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects from beginning to completion.
- A relevant third level degree &/or trade background;
€100,000 a year
- Must be degree qualified in Engineering or Construction Management.
- You will be responsible for managing several projects,.
- Ensuring project targets are met.
€130,000 a year
- Proven track record of managing building projects valued above €10 million.
- You will be responsible for the managing several projects and will report to a…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- The successful M&E Coordinator will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and ideally will have some hotel or residential experience.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- 21 days paid annual leave.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential.
- The successful MEP BIM Technician will be involved in a range of projects,…
€60,000 a year
- Preference will be given to candidates fulfilling the above requirements and who can demonstrate a working experience of BIM using Revit software within the MEP…
€70,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a range of projects from inception to completion.
- A number of massive city centre projects including…
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- Experience in managing apartment projects or similar.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will project manage the build of one of our Site developments from…
- The ideal Architectural Technologist will have previously worked on a range of medium to largescale commercial, industrial, residential or retail projects, have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.