jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- Experience in design review process and model management.
- You will report to the senior management team and will be responsible for developing and implementing…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- The role will suit someone with a relevant health and safety qualification who would like to get a start in the construction industry.
- €30k – €40k DOE.
€100,000 a year
- Must be degree qualified in Engineering or Construction Management.
- You will be responsible for managing several projects,.
- Ensuring project targets are met.
- In addition to the above role, we have a large number of permanent positions with a range of engineering consultancies across Ireland.
€85,000 - €95,000 a year
- This role is specifically for candidates who have recent Irish or UK housing experience on schemes of over 50 units.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who has gained suitable experience in residential project delivery and is seeking to broaden their range of skill and…
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects from beginning to completion.
- A relevant third level degree &/or trade background;
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Concrete Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to work on a €300+ large scale building project in Louth with about a 3-year duration.
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- This is an exciting senior role for a Senior PM that wants to take the next step in their career and join a team of ambitious construction professionals to work…
€60,000 a year
- Preference will be given to candidates fulfilling the above requirements and who can demonstrate a working experience of BIM using Revit software within the MEP…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.