You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- Ensure successful project delivery, which may include: oversight of development and management of overall project plan, schedule & budget adherence, status…
€48,468 - €65,543 a year
- Dissemination of promotional content on the project website, social media and across traditional.
- Experience of working in a higher education or e-learning…
- Focus on upselling and optimisation during weekly and quarterly meetings.
- SEO and SEM, driving global content strategy and marketing activities for our…
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Frequent project based assignments using data analytics to develop and drive informed strategic business decisions.
- Personal ambition, initiative and drive.
- Permanent Health Insurance cover (income continuance) – If an employee has been 'disabled' for a continuous period of 6 months (26 weeks), s/he may be paid an…
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
- Plans and manages the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks and leads the throughout the project duration until close…
- We'll need you to have hands-on experience managing player support systems for a variety of games as well as experience interacting with product stakeholders.
- In order to succeed in this role you will need to be results orientated and driven to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, Experience in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.