jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- Register the guests and take payment.
- We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and…
- (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required).
- Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Smith & Williamson
- Dictaphone typing, updating CRM database and managing mail-merges/e-shots as required.
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- You will gain extensive experience working within an established Legal firm along side Senior Partners and Solicitors.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Assisting with the organisation of team events.
- Organising catering for Dublin office on weekly basis and organising hotels/restaurants for team events.
€10 - €13 an hour
- My Client in the legal sector are experiencing a high volume workload over the festive period and are looking for an immediately available candidate to join…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Making sure the database is updated with relevant information.
- If you have experience as a Receptionist combined with a background from the retail or…
- Now hiring at 28-30 Stephen Street Lower, Dublin.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.