You refined by:
County Kerry (undo)
jobs in Dingle, County Kerry
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- You should have the following qualification and experience:
- Mid-level Electrical and/or mechanical education.
- Tasks will include general, as well as specialized…
- A panel may be created from which permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full or part time duration for Cork & Kerry Community Services may be filled.
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
- Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make.
- R in the coming months.
- Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of the…
- Working with a variety of security software tools within proprietary Banking systems.
- Highly organised and adopt a methodical approach to understanding the…
- Coach, develop and support your team members ensuring regular formal and informal 1:1s and compliance with the Fexco's PMD framework.
- We operate a fleet of 33 - 90metre vehicle mounted hoists, supporting a broad client base including construction contractors, wind turbine maintenance suppliers…
- The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To work with the store management team on key lines and follow space management guidelines…
- Windows 7 and above - other Operating System Experience a positive.
- The following personality traits are essential:
- Full training will be provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.