jobs in Dingle, County Kerry
- This is a position that will suit an organised and energetic candidate with exceptional cleaning standards.
- Dust control/vacuum and mop floors.
- Ear and nose piercing (you will receive full training).
- You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Ability to operate POS system.
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
- You may only select 1 Area for this process.
- You should make your choice based on the SOUTH Area you would most like to work in.
€21,000 a year
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous experience in landscaping / garden maintenance.
- The successful candidate should be living in the Causeway,…
- By joining this company you will get to work with leading technologies and security tools as well as gain excellent experience across different areas of cyber…
- Need to be familiar with current statutory requirement in relation to HSE Legislation or at a minimum need to know where to go to get the correct information,.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- This job will suit a highly motivated, self -starter with extensive knowledge and experience…
- Location: University Hospital Kerry for 35 hours per week and Cork University Hospital for 4 hours.
- Application Details: Applications and job specs from PAS…
- Create technical investigations plans, engineering reports and related procedures.
- You will also participate in cross functional quality and business process…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.