jobs in Dingle, County Kerry
- You should have the following qualification and experience:
- Mid-level Electrical and/or mechanical education.
- Tasks will include general, as well as specialized…
- We are a small practice with a diverse range of projects and clients in the education, commercial and private sectors.
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
€12.21 an hour
- Bonus & Benefits you will receive as our Supervisor:
- This vacancy requires flexibility and will include weekend work.
- Access to RetailTRUST (Wellbeing Support).
- Working with a variety of security software tools within proprietary Banking systems.
- Highly organised and adopt a methodical approach to understanding the…
- We have a requirement for the Operative to work most Saturdays (8 am to 2 pm / 3pm or 4 pm) and an occasional day during the week as required (if available).
- Windows 7 and above - other Operating System Experience a positive.
- The following personality traits are essential:
- Full training will be provided.
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- The hotel has a summer occupancy rate of close to 90% and a 50 % occupancy rate in winter.
- The hotel has 9* rating on Booking.com and 4.5 on Trip Advisor.
- Have some experience in a similar position OR have recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen passion for furniture and interiors, but also someone who can gain a clear understanding of what's important to each…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.