jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
- You’ll experience the life of a PwC graduate during a fully paid internship that can last for either 8 or 12 weeks.
- Join us for a summer to remember.
- Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
- Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 2+ years reception and administration experience is essential.
- From day one of your summer internship or year-long placement at Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire the highly…
- Competitive intelligence - Track and monitor the New Product Development, promotions, above the line and in store activities of other key competitor brands and…
- We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs…
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, come grow with us.
- Work with stakeholders to gain a better understanding of their needs.
- As an intern, you’ll work full time on current business needs and be provided with training and guidance that will empower you to make an impact.
- Ensure that all new product is on stage so that the Guest can experience the most current assortment.
- Perform effective till transactions that enhance the Guest…
- In addition to their collections , a Senior Collector also supports the Team Leader by coaching & training team members as well as occasional reporting on the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.